Business Litigation & Collections
Direct: (503) 644-9000
Business Litigation & Collection
A company facing litigation, whether as a plaintiff or a defendant, must consider a number of cost, benefit and risk factors that are likely to impact the bottom line. Issues such as potential monetary recovery or exposure, level of litigation expenses, possible court decisions or orders that could have significant impact on business and individual interests can impact company reputation and brand equity—all of which can be challenging to predict.
“Fighting the good fight is not always good for the
As a former commercial litigator in a multinational firm, Paul Galm has the expertise to handle such cases – and fight for the life of his client’s business no matter the size. This includes:
- Alternative dispute resolution & Arbitration
- Creditors’ rights
- Contract disputes
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Partnership & closely held corporation disputes
- Probate & trust litigation
- Real estate (including contracts, fraud & misrepresentation, breach of lease, broker commission disputes, negligence)
- Corporate Governance disputes
For answers to your questions about business litigation, call Davis Galm Law Firm at (503) 644-9000 for a free initial consultation.